Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sock addiction

So since I am almost done with the second sock (no not really, but Im about to turn the heel....) I want to pick a new sock pattern to use up some of my Socks That Rock yarn I have stashed around. I have 3 skeins of it, two Multicoloreds that I have NO clue what the colorway name is (Note to self: Contact Tina and ask if I supply pictures if she could possibly make more or at least tell me what the colourway is?) and one skein of a shaded solid. So I have been through hundreds of sock patterns but I cant find anyone that fits my requirements...

-Uses only 1 skein of STR (dont ask me what weight, I dont know... )
-top down
-4 dpns used, preferably in a 1 or 2 or 0 size.

Until then, I guess my bus knitting may consist of a pair of Fetchings.

1 comment:

Redeem Arachne said...

http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/

scroll down to the pictures of the blanket. :D